Indian women look best with their Indian attires. Sarees, Salwar Suits, Lehengas, Kurtis etc. I am an ethnic apparel lover and I love to pair my outfits with ethnic jewelry pieces. My love for German Silver jewelry is never – ending. I love to collect small, delicate pieces from everywhere I go. In the last few months, I shopped quite a lot from two Instagram Jewelry pages. In this post, I want to talk about those jewelry pieces.
I love these pieces to bits. I like to wear at least one of them as a statement piece along with my salwar suits to kurtas. You can always rock a wedding invitation or get together party with a bold lip color and chunky jhumkas.
Here are some of the details about my collection :
- They are delicate and light-weight.
- very much affordable. Price range is 200-500 Indian Rupees.
- German silver jewelry is best for daily use.
- You can team it up with Indian as well as Indo-Western outfits.
- Easily available in local markets and online.
some of the tips to maintain the longevity of these jewelries :
- Always wear them at the end of your make up as chemicals are harmful to them.
- Keep them wrapped in soft clothes or cellophane papers.
- Always clean them with a soft cloth after use.
- You can store them in wooden boxes or cardboard boxes .
I , generally, like to keep them in the sturdy monthly subscription bags and boxes that I get every month. You can also buy some jewelry storage boxes online. Find some in here:
Below , you can see me wearing some of my favorites….
Hope you like my little informative posts. Do tell me you favorite jewelry items.